It is with great pleasure that the project partners of EntreComp for Transition announce that this new project, co-funded by the European Union, has officially kicked off.
In July, partners met in a hybrid kick-off meeting to discuss all the plans for the coming 36 months. The meeting was hosted by project co-ordinator Eurochambres from their Brussels HQ with several partners attending the meeting in person, those who were not able to travel joined online eager to begin.
EntreComp for Transition Partners
The combined experience of our 15 partners from 5 countries will ensure that EntreComp for Transition is a successful project, several partners have previously collaborated together on the EntreComp Europe project. Although each partner organisation has it’s own experience, background and skills, they all share the same vision to develop entrepreneurial competences to advance the green and digital transition – a cornerstone of this project.
- Eurochambres (Belgium)
- Bantani Education (Belgium)
- SPW-Emploi et Formation (Belgium)
- Thomas More University of Applied Sciences (Belgium)
- Cámara de Comercio de España (Spain)
- Junta de Extremadura Consejería de Economía Ciencia Y Agenda Digital (Spain)
- Universidad de Cantabria (Spain)
- Fundación de la Universidad de Cantabria para el Estudio y la Investigación del Sector Financiero (Spain)
- Türkiye Odalar ve Borsalar Birliği (Turkey)
- TOBB Ekonomi ve Teknoloji Üniversitesi (Turkey)
- Consorzio Materahub (Italy)
- T2i Trasferimento Tecnologico e Innovazione (Italy)
- IFOA – Istituto Formazione Operatori Aziendali (Italy)
- Unioncamere – Unione Italiana delle Camere di commercio industria artigianato e agricoltura (Italy)
- Wirtschaftskammer Österreich (Austria)
To leave more about our project partnership, visit the Partners page.
The project aims to build upon the EntreComp framework for a green and digital transition by developing new, innovative, multidisciplinary approaches to fostering an entrepreneurial mindset.
Here’s to a fantastic project start!
The EntreComp for Transition Partnership
This article was written by: