Transforming SMEs for a sustainable and digital future
EntreComp4Transition partners are excited to present their ground-breaking AI tool designed to empower small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) on their journey towards digitalisation and sustainability. In the ever-evolving landscape of the European business market, embracing digitalisation and sustainability has become a necessity. To aid you on this journey, we have developed a powerful Self-Assessment Tool, which is set to transform the way SMEs evaluate their maturity in digitalisation and sustainability.
Unlocking the potential of your SME
We present a game-changing tool, an AI-driven self-assessment tool aligned with the European frameworks of competences, DigiComp and GreenComp. This user-friendly tool is tailored to enable SMEs, particularly HR professionals, to assess their competencies, identify skill gaps, and receive personalised recommendations for improvement.
What can you expect?
The tool’s purpose is not to evaluate individual employees’ digital and sustainability competencies, but rather to understand how well each SME has integrated these concepts into its internal corporate culture and decision-making processes. Discover how this tool can:
- Reveal the extent of sustainability and digitalisation integration in your organisational culture and strategic decision-making.
- Gauge progress in adopting sustainable practices and capitalising on digital growth opportunities.
- Identify specific areas where each SME may lack digitalisation and sustainability expertise.
- Highlight areas in need of improvement regarding digitalisation and sustainability practices.
- Identify strengths to leverage and weaknesses to address for enhanced sustainability and digital resilience.
- Provide personalised recommendations and resources to tackle these fronts.
- Facilitate access to tools and opportunities to support your needs.
A step-by-step approach
Once in the tool, the process begins with the step: SME onboarding and classification, allowing for targeted and customised assessments. You’ll also self-rank the importance and prioritisation of sustainability and digitalisation within your operations. Then, you’ll dive into the digitalisation and sustainability assessments, answering questions to gauge your readiness and maturity in these critical areas.
Based on your responses, you’ll receive personalised recommendations, a set of direct links to resources tailored to cover your specific needs and your resulting maturity score.
Paving the way for a resilient SME ecosystem
The Self-Assessment Tool isn’t just a one-time assessment. By conducting periodic trials, you can track your progress, adapt your strategies, and continue your journey towards digital and sustainability maturity. This tool presents a large potential to empower SMEs and stakeholders to collaborate in building a resilient and competitive SME ecosystem in Europe.
Stay tuned for more exciting updates on the endeavours of the EntreComp4Transition team in shaping the future of SMEs in the digital and sustainability landscape. Your journey to a sustainable and digital future starts here.
Cámara de Comercio de España