Data Protection Notice for action Alliances for innovation, grant contract ref. 101056333; Project: Building upon the EntreComp Framework for a green and digital Transition (EntreComp4Transition)
EntreComp4Transition is a project co-funded by the European Union and a consortium of 15 organisations established in Austria, Belgium, Italy, Spain and Turkey.
EntreComp4Transition aims at developing new, innovative, multidisciplinary approaches to teaching and learning paving the way for the future ‘Green Transition Facilitator’ by fostering an entrepreneurial mindset, facilitating co-creation, and ensuring recognition of learning outcomes. It will rely on grupos nacionales forging innovative alliances to support teachers, trainers, businesses, and end users in the learning pathway.
EntreComp4Transition’ activities include an in-depth analysis of skills gaps, the development a dual blended methodology with innovative learning content delivered via a Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) in line with ECVET and EQAVET frameworks, pilot sessions, a mobility scheme, and the creation of open badges to support High Education/Vocational Education and Training and enable businesses to verify acquired competences.
The project will also produce a sustainable AI-based tool to support companies in identifying skill gaps and raise their competitiveness. More than 30.000 stakeholders across the EU ranging from businesses, Higher Education Institutions (HEIs), Vocational Education and Training (VET) providers, public authorities, civil society, and students will be involved and directly benefit from the project in the short-term and/or long-term.
In this context, EntreComp4Transition will have to collect and process personal data of persons involved in these activities.
Your personal data is processed by the Data Controller in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/670 (GDPR)1.
The joint data controllers of the processing operation are
- The Association of European Chambers of Commerce and Industry (EUROCHAMBRES) (coordinator of the project) – BE, email@example.com Website: https://www.eurochambres.eu/privacy-policy/
- Bantani Education – BE, firstname.lastname@example.org Website: https://bantani.com/
The legal bases for the processing activities are:
- because processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest
- because processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject laid down in Union law;
- based on your explicit prior consent for your personal data indicated below;
The purposes of this processing are to ensure:
- the management and implementation of EntreComp4Transition Project
- the participation of members in country clusters,
- visiting EntreComp4Transition website, downloading documents from the website
- subscribing to newsletters, publications or any other documents
- registering and participating in workshops, seminars, conferences, and training courses whether online or physical meetings.
The following of your personal data are collected: Your first name, last name, title, function, (professional / personal), e-mail.
All personal data are mandatory for the purpose(s) outlined above.
The recipients of your personal data will or may be staff of beneficiaries of grant contract ref. 101056333 responsible for carrying out the processing operations and authorised staff according to the “need to know” principle. Such staff abide by statutory, and when required, additional confidentiality agreements.
- SERVICE PUBLIC DE WALLONIE (SPW) – BE
- THOMAS MORE UNIVERSITY OF APPLIED SCIENCES – BE
- CAMARA OFICIAL DE COMERCIO, INDUSTRIA, SERVICIOS Y NAVEGACION DE ESPANA – ES
- CONSEJERIA DE ECONOMIA CIENCIA Y AGENDA DIGITAL – JUNTA DE EXTREMADURA – ES
- UNIVERSIDAD DE CANTABRIA – ES
- FUNDACION DE LA UNIVERSIDAD DE CANTABRIA PARA EL ESTUDIO Y LA INVESTIGACION DEL SECTOR FINANCIERO (UCEIF) – ES
- TURKIYE ODALAR VE BORSALAR BIRLIGI (TOBB) – TR
- TOBB EKONOMI VE TEKNOLOJI UNIVERSITESI (TOBB ETU) – TR
- CONSORZIO MATERAHUB INDUSTRIE CULTURALI E CREATIVE – IT
- T2I – TRASFERIMENTO TECNOLOGICO E INNOVAZIONE SCARL – IT
- ISTITUTO FORMAZIONE OPERATORI AZIENDALI (IFOA) – IT
- UNIONE ITALIANA DELLE CAMERE DI COMMERCIO INDUSTRIA ARTIGIANATO E AGRICOLTURA UNIONCAMERE – IT
- WIRTSCHAFTSKAMMER OSTERREICH (WKO) – AU
The recipients within the EU organisations will or may be: staff and intra muros service providers of operational and financial units and bodies charged with a monitoring or inspection task in application of Union law (e.g. internal audits, Court of Auditors, European Anti-fraud Office – OLAF, law enforcement bodies).
For the purposes of the implementation of the Grant Agreement ref. 101056333, your personal data may be transferred to:
- TURKIYE ODALAR VE BORSALAR BIRLIGI (TOBB) – TR
- TOBB EKONOMI VE TEKNOLOJI UNIVERSITESI (TOBB ETU) – TR.
The following safeguards are in place for this transfer:
All personal data in electronic format are stored on the servers of the Data Controller ( Eurochambres and Bantani) in Europe. All processing operations are carried out pursuant to Directive 2002/58/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 12 July 2002 concerning the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the electronic communications sector.
EACEA’s beneficiaries (including TOBB and TOBB ETU) are bound by a specific contractual clause (under GA ref. 101056333) for any processing operations of your data. EACEA’s beneficiaries are also bound by the confidentiality obligations deriving from the General Data Protection Regulation (‘GDPR’) Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
In order to protect your personal data, the Data Controllers (Eurochambres and Bantani) have put in place a number of technical and organisational measures in place. Technical measures include appropriate actions to address online security, risk of data loss, alteration of data or unauthorised access, taking into consideration the risk presented by the processing and the nature of the personal data being processed. Organisational measures include restricting access to the personal data solely to authorised persons with a legitimate need to know for the purposes of this processing operation.
The processing of your data will not include automated decision-making (such as profiling).
Your personal data will be kept for a maximum period of 5 years following the closure of the grant contract. Data will be manually deleted at the end of this period.
You have the right to access your personal data and to request your personal data to be rectified, if the data is inaccurate or incomplete; where applicable, you have the right to request restriction or to object to processing, to request a copy or erasure of your personal data held by the data controller. If processing is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on your consent before its withdrawal.
Your request to exercise one of the above rights will be dealt with without undue delay and within one month.
If you have any queries concerning the processing of your personal data, you may address them to email@example.com.
You shall have the right of recourse at any time to the Data Protection Officer of Eurochambres at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org;
You may lodge a complaint at any time with the Belgium Authority of Data Protection https://www.autoriteprotectiondonnees.be/citoyen
(1) 1 Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) OJ L 119, 4.5.2016, p. 1–88
Version I of 31/08/2022