EntreComp4Transition builds on the existing EntreComp framework, the project aims at directly supporting the twin Green and Digital transition in the European Union (EU) by cultivating an entrepreneurial mindset in EU citizens. This directive will provide training, resources and guidance to upskill and reskill EU citizens through the domain of entrepreneurship along with Green and Digital skills to contribute to a stronger and more resilient Europe.
By encouraging an entrepreneurial attitude, EntreComp4Transition intends to establish new, creative, method of teaching and learning, paving the way for the future ‘Green Transition Facilitator’. A flexible, creative and leadership profile capable of identifying new sustainable business opportunities, by exploiting innovation to ensure the successful EU Green and Digital transition.
- Foster new, innovative, multidisciplinary approaches to teaching and learning to support SMEs in green and digital transition
- Pave the way to the future ‘green transition facilitator’
- Foster corporate social responsibility
- Improve the quality and relevance of skills developed and ensure certification
- Facilitate the flow and co-creation of knowledge between HE and VET, the public and the business sector
- Build and support effective and efficient HE and VET systems, and contribute to innovation